4" x 7.5" Flat Toast Box (450G Dough Capacity)
Outer Box Max: 4.7 x 8.2 x 4.4 in. (11.9 x 20.9 x 11.2 cm)
Lip: 4.7 x 8.4 x 0.4 in. (11.9 x 21.3 x 1 cm)
Inner Box Max: 4.2 x 7.7 in. (10.6 x 19.6 cm)
Cooking Surface: 3.9 x 7.2 in. (9.9 x 18.3 cm)
Material: 0.5 mm Aluminized Steel
Coasting: Food Grade Silicone (Non-Teflon, LEAD/PTFE/PFOA/APEO-Free)
Warranly: 5 Years Warranty
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Carbon steel pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Carbon steel and non-stick coating are reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
6. Temperature range: -4 ℉~428 ℉ (-20 °C~220 °C).
FDA (USA) / REACH (EU) / LFGB (Germany) / DGCCRF (France) / gb4806.10 (China)